I almost didn’t get this posted this week but I have a couple of questions/predictions I wanted to get up before the next episode.
Why they got to keep taking stuff away from my Daryl? It’s like, because he’s a fan favorite, let’s see how miserable we can make him.
The scene where Daryl was escaping from the mortuary was awesome. I thought for sure that Daryl was a goner or Beth was going to come back and save him.
I knew we’d see “Joe” again. Like I said, you don’t bring Jeff Kober in for an episode and not give him anything to do. I know the show has cast fairly well known actors (Aldis Hodge, Michael Raymond-James) for one episode but they had big parts in those episodes. I already don’t like Joe’s group.
I still can’t get a handle on Bob. I understand that he’s glad not to be alone again, but he’s too damn happy. Also, he was so adamant about going after Maggie so she wouldn’t be alone but he was perfectly willing to leave Sasha alone. Did he think his kiss was so good that she’d tag along eventually?
So a couple of questions/predictions:
- I don’t think a bad person took Beth. I think someone rolled up in the car and told her to get in but she tried to go back for Daryl and they just forced her in to save her. That would explain her dropped bag. Keeping my fingers crossed.
- I figure Joe’s group is the one who killed the people in that camp earlier in the season. Why hasn’t anyone run across them before?
- I think Daryl will go with Joe’s group initially because a) he wants to live and b) he suspects they took Beth. I also think he’ll take the first chance he gets to escape.
- How did a one-eyed dog survive this long?
- How far away is Terminus?
Photo Credit: tvtag.com and AMC